Enjoy stitching our gracious Victorian ladies in their soft, romantic gowns.
These dresses from a bygone era, have been lovingly converted into cross stitch from Rudolph Ackermann's Repository of Fashion published between 1809 to 1829.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Romantic Victorian Series: Amelia
- Design Source: Ackermann Repository of Fashion
- DMC Colors: 56
- Stitch Count: 167 x 369
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 8 w x 17 h Inches
- 18 count = 9 w x 21 h Inches
- 16 count = 10 w x 23 h Inches
Visit us at 87ChelseaLane for more fashion charts! Click HERE.