Enjoy stitching our gracious Victorian ladies in their soft, romantic gowns.
These dresses from a bygone era, have been lovingly converted into cross stitch from Rudolph Ackermann's Repository of Fashion published between 1809 to 1829.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Romantic Victorian Series: Chastity
- Design Source: Ackermann Repository of Fashion
- DMC Colors: 57
- Stitch Count: 150 x 403
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 7 w x 18 h Inches
- 18 count = 8 w x 22 h Inches
- 16 count = 9 w x 25 h Inches
Visit us at 87ChelseaLane for more fashion charts! Click HERE.