Join these beautiful ladies heading to a fancy dress ball. The rustle of taffeta,
the gentle touch of lace, all promise a night of sheer elegance and Victorian splendor. Victorian gowns converted from fashion plates of a bygone era.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Belle of the Ball Series 1: Rachel
- Design Source: 1860 Victorian Ball Gown Fashion
- DMC Colors: 56
- Stitch Count: 271 x 340
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 12 w x 15 h Inches
- 18 count = 15 w x 19 h Inches
- 16 count = 17 w x 21 h Inches
Visit us at 87ChelseaLane for more fashion charts! Click HERE.