Join these beautiful ladies heading to a fancy dress ball. The rustle of taffeta,
the gentle touch of lace, all promise a night of sheer elegance and Victorian splendor. Victorian gowns converted from fashion plates of a bygone era.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Belle of the Ball Series 1: Margaret
- Design Source: 1860 Victorian Ball Gown Fashion
- DMC Colors: 55
- Stitch Count: 285 x 324
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 13 w x 15 h Inches
- 18 count = 16 w x 18 h Inches
- 16 count = 18 w x 20 h Inches
Visit us at 87ChelseaLane for more fashion charts! Click HERE.