Alphabet samplers make great projects! Stitch the whole sampler or use the letters to make monograms. These letters are lovingly adapted from antique Victorian cross stitch charts and updated for the modern stitcher. Enjoy stitching!
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Alphabet Sampler Laurel
- Design Source: Antique Chart Adaptation
- DMC Colors: 1
- Stitch Count: 163 x 191
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 12 w x 14 h Inches
- 16 count = 10 w x 12 h Inches
- 18 count = 9 w x 11 h Inches
- 22 count = 7 w x 9 h Inches
*Pattern sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full cross stitches only.