Dressed in their warm Victorian attire, these romantic ladies beckon you to an
enjoyable Winter's Day stitching. Historically accurate cross stitch patterns converted from various fashion plates of a bygone era.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Winter's Day Series: Agatha
- Design Source: 1800 Victorian Fashion Plate
- DMC Colors: 53
- Stitch Count: 103 x 324
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 5 w x 15 h Inches
- 18 count = 6 w x 18 h Inches
- 16 count = 6 w x 20 h Inches
Visit us at 87ChelseaLane for more fashion charts! Click HERE.