The Royal Society of Bird Lovers present a cross stitch pattern compilation based on archived prints from society members' journals. These prints (thought to have been long lost) have been discovered and meticulously restored. Bird and nature lovers will delight in stitching the wonderful world and colors of these bird cross stitch patterns.
- Bird Cross Stitch Pattern: RSBL Cockatoo Great White Crested
- DMC Floss Colors: 42
- Stitch Count: 144 x 213
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 10 w x 15 h Inches
- 16 count = 9 w x 13 h Inches
- 18 count = 8 w x 12 h Inches
- 22 count = 7 w x 10 h Inches
*Pattern uses black and white symbols. Finished sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full cross stitches only.