Whether it's bopping in the '50s, rockin' in the '60s, discoing in the '70s or jammin' in the '80s, you better believe that the Hooties were part of it! Whatever is your favorite decade, this pattern let's you celebrate it... Hootie Style!
- Mini Cross Stitch Pattern: Hooties 1980s
- Design Source: Pink Pueblo Adaptation
- DMC Floss Colors: 19
- Stitch Count: 77 x 73
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 6 w x 5 h Inches
- 16 count = 5 w x 5 h Inches
- 18 count = 4 w x 4 h Inches
- 22 count = 4 w x 3 h Inches
*Pattern is in color. Sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full stitches, and backstitches for accents.