Alphabet letters are an art form in itself. A perfect size for one letter frame. Uses full stitches only in 2 dmc floss colors. Change the colors to suit your taste. Easy project to finish.
- Mini Cross Stitch Pattern: Elaborate Alphabet S
- Design Source: Vintage Chart Adaptation
- DMC Floss Colors: 2
- Stitch Count: 100 x 100 Average each letter
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 7 w x 7 h Inches
- 16 count = 6 w x 6 h Inches
- 18 count = 6 w x 6 h Inches
- 22 count = 5 w x 5 h Inches
*Patterns are in black and white symbols. Sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full stitches, and may have backstitches for accents.
Have purchased some of these letters in the past, two to a pattern on cardstock folded like a book that I can make copies of for my personal use to mark up as needed in order to preserve the original. Really dislike only getting a pdf now; what if computer files are lost/corrupted, quality of home printer reproduction not nearly as good as a tangible, printed pattern from the designer. And cost for 1 letter pdf seems excessive. All that being said, these are beautiful letters I’m making on hardanger into small pillows with lace pillowcase fringe made by my grandmother for her great-great grandchildren.