- Mini Cross Stitch Pattern: Border Motifs 010 Corners
- Design Source: Antique Chart Adaptation
- DMC Floss Colors: 2
- Stitch Count: 126 x 164
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 9 w x 12 h Inches
- 16 count = 8 w x 10 h Inches
- 18 count = 7 w x 9 h Inches
- 22 count = 6 w x 7 h Inches
*Patterns are in black and white symbols. Sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full stitches, and may have backstitches for accents.
They were very pretty and just what I needed to finish a project (Saint Claire of Assiss) A little hard to down load but I am not good with computers. I took a chance and finally made it work.
I love borders, all kinds, and collect them. These borders are really pretty, and I have plans for one of the patterns. Easy to read, downloadable, can't ask for anything better.