Join these beautiful ladies heading to a fancy dress ball. The rustle of taffeta,
the gentle touch of lace, all promise a night of sheer elegance and Victorian splendor. Victorian gowns converted from fashion plates of a bygone era.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Belle of the Ball 2: Scarlett
- Design Source: Victorian Fashion Plate
- DMC Colors: 48
- Stitch Count: 272 x 378
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 12 w x 17 h Inches
- 18 count = 15 w x 21 h Inches
- 16 count = 17 w x 24 h Inches
*Pattern sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full cross stitches only.