Join these beautiful ladies heading to a fancy dress ball. The rustle of taffeta,
the gentle touch of lace, all promise a night of sheer elegance and Victorian splendor. Victorian gowns converted from fashion plates of a bygone era.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Belle of the Ball Series 3: Lenora
- Design Source: Victorian Fashion Plates
- DMC Colors: 60
- Stitch Count: 225 x 364
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 10 w x 17 h Inches
- 18 count = 13 w x 20 h Inches
- 16 count = 14 w x 23 h Inches
*Pattern sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full cross stitches only. Pattern is in black and white.