William Duffield was a British still-life painter known for his paintings
of flowers and fruit. (www.wikipedia.com)
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Roses in a Vase
- Design Source: William Duffield
- DMC Floss Colors: 50
- Stitch Count: 130 x 175
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 9 w x 13 h Inches
- 16 count = 8 w x 11 h Inches
- 18 count = 7 w x 10 h Inches
- 22 count = 6 w x 8 h Inches
*Pattern uses black and white symbols. Finished sizes do not include margins.
Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full cross stitches only.