William Scrots was a painter of the Tudor court and an exponent of
the Mannerist style of painting in Netherlands. Little more is known of
Scrots than that his paintings showed an interest in ingenious techniques
and detailed accessories. (www.wikipedia.org).
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Young Elizabeth (Tudor)
- Design Source: William Scrots
- DMC Colors: 45
- Stitch Count: 164 x 227
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 12 w x 16 h Inches
- 16 count = 10 w x 14 h Inches
- 18 count = 9 w x 13 h Inches
- 22 count = 7 w x 10 h Inches
*Pattern sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full
cross stitches only.