George Gower (1540-1596) was an English portrait painter who became
Serjeant Painter to Queen Elizabeth I in 1581. Enjoy many hours of
cross stitching this challenging but rewarding masterpiece!
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Queen Elizabeth I
- Design Source: George Gower
- DMC Colors: 57
- Stitch Count: 200 x 209
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 14 count = 14 w x 15 h Inches
- 16 count = 13 w x 13 h Inches
- 18 count = 11 w x 12 h Inches
- 22 count = 9 w x 10 h Inches
*Pattern sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full
cross stitches only.