Dressed in their warm Victorian attire, these romantic ladies beckon you to an
enjoyable Winter's Day stitching. Historically accurate cross stitch patterns
converted from various fashion plates of a bygone era.
- Cross Stitch Pattern: Winter's Day Series: Ophelia
- Design Source: 1800 Victorian Fashion Plate
- DMC Colors: 57
- Stitch Count: 120 x 332
- Approximate Finished Size on Recommended Fabric:*
- 22 count = 5 w x 15 h Inches
- 18 count = 7 w x 18 h Inches
- 16 count = 8 w x 21 h Inches
*Pattern sizes do not include margins. Ideally you should add 3" on all sides. Uses full
cross stitches only.